Payment Gateway Integration
- It is an e-commerce application service provider service
- It authorizes credit card payments for online business
- Protect credit card information by encrypting receptive information
- Make possible the transfer of information between a payment portal and the Front End Processor.
How Payment Gateway Works?
- In the first step, online user places order through the ‘submit order’ button
- Web browser encrypts the information and then sent to the merchants web browser through SSL(secure socket Layer)
- Then information transfers from the merchant browser to the payment gateways, from payment gateways to the payment processor ad then to the credit card association.
- Credit card checks the authorization details and pass the details to the processor.
- Processor send the response to the payment gateway which later passed to the cardholder.
- Payment gateways has tools such as geo location, OFAC list lookups and AVS checks to avoid any kind of unauthorized use or detect fraud.
Advantages of Payment Gateways –
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 hours online assistance
- Fraud protection Mechanisms
- Personal data protection
- Fast, reliable and ease of use
- Offers Customized Features
- Multi Currency payment processing
- Requires no extensive technical knowledge
- Quick refunding
- Convenient withdrawal
Most Popular Payment Gateways:
- Authorize.Net Integration
- PayPal Integration
- CC Avenue
- Google Checkout
- Pay U India
- Click Pay
- HDFC Bank
- Skrill Money Bookers
- Paytm Payments
In the last couple of years we have worked extensively on many E-Commerce Shopping Cart solutions. With our understanding of these shopping cart software have been able to satisfy all our clients in the payment gateway service providers industry.