Content Management System
We provides the full cycle of services for enterprise content management solutions and platforms implementation. This will allow organizations to reduce costs and increase operational efficiency by exercising control over their business processes. We provide ready solutions and platforms customization and integration of ECM systems with other enterprise applications, including all types of migration. We are capable of combining services from different ECM vendors to deliver the solution tailored to your business needs.
Features of content management system:
- Web-based publishing
- Format management
- Revision control (version control)
- Storing, revising and publishing documentation.
Benefits of content management system:
- Direct control over the content: CMS allows you to present your ideas in the form of websites exactly as you want to think. It provides the better control over the content and makes your business better.
- Add pages and content easily: CMS makes easy to add more content and more pages in existing website. It allows updating the content on regular basis which is important from the search engine point of view to gain more traffic on website.
- Better Communication: CMS provides you the different ways to communicate which is very important to reach the people from different parts of world to expand business. E-mail system allows the user to make connection with your website.
- High Security and Collaboration: It provides the restrict access and keep the content from the unauthorized used. CMS protects the website from attacks and make the site more secure. It provides the collaborative feature to create and approve the content before published.
- Improve Effectiveness: CMS has the feature to make changes in the content of website to improve the search engine ranking of website. Real time changes make the site more visible in search engine and improve the sites effectiveness.
Besides development and integration services, we provide consulting about choosing a particular ECM solution or platform, including business analysis and requirements specification. Before we decide on a specific solution our experts provide a comprehensive business analysis of organizational business models and processes. This lets us elaborate solutions highly tuned to very specific business requirements. Also, our experts analyze the organizational infrastructure and existing legacy systems to fit the solution into technical environment. Integrations with legacy systems, data migration and conversion are also taken into account.